Update: May 2020
Dear Business Partner
In the past few weeks, we have together shown how quickly and flexibly we can adapt to fundamentally changed conditions. Within a very short period of time, many of us here at KMH have switched to mobile working and restricted ourselves in many ways; but not however, in our performance!
The result: We have always been and will continue to be there for you.
The health and well-being of you, our employees, customers, partners and everyone else are of the utmost importance to us.
We also expect restrictions to continue to apply in the coming weeks and months. Aligned to this, we at KMH are taking the first steps on the way to a “new normality”.
This naturally presupposes that all recommended safety measures, such as distance, hygiene, etc. are complied with. The same applies to our customer appointments: Our colleagues will be pleased to come to you, provided their protection is guaranteed and if you so wish. In all other cases, we continue to use the telephone and digital channels, which has proved its worth in recent weeks.
Together we have already achieved a lot. Together we will also create a new normality – for us all and for the future.
If you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at any time!
We wish you and your families, colleagues and employees, above all, health in this challenging time!
KMH-KAMMANN METALLBAU GMBH
Update: March 2020
Dear business partners,
We would like to inform you about our current efforts and the numerous measures we are taking to ensure our delivery capability and to maintain the health of our team:
– We have set up a crisis unit, which is in daily contact with all company departments and monitors the current developments.
– We take into account the recommendations of the Federal Government, the Robert Koch-Institute
and the WHO in our daily activities.
– We regularly update our Corona-News and keep our employees informed accordingly.
– A ban on gatherings has been imposed at the KMH headquarters (meetings are held online), visits are kept to an essential minimum, social interaction only with sufficient safe distance, hygiene measures (hand washing and disinfecting, use of respiratory masks) are being extensively implemented, comprehensive health and safety measures must be considered; regular ventilation is ensured in all departments.
– An entry ban applies to all employees who have been in a risk area during the past 14 days.
– Home office workplaces have been set up for a large number of employees.
– We pay even closer attention to the required distance between all workplaces in production areas and administration (also during break times).
– We currently largely dispense with business trips, external visitors are only granted limited access to our company.
We continue to be there for you and are available to answer any questions at all times!
During this time, we wish you and your families, colleagues and staff especially one thing: Health!
KMH-KAMMANN METALLBAU GMBH
Dear Business Partners,
The COVID-19 pandemic is developing rapidly and means major cuts for civilian life worldwide. The worldwide supply chains are not left unaffected.
In these times it is a special challenge to maintain our usual service and at the same time to protect our employees as best as possible from this dangerous situation.
As a reliable and flexible business partner, we are prepared for this scenario. At this point in time, you will not feel the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic in working with KMH. Among other things, your usual contact persons will still be available for you without restriction. However, since we have no influence on the current world events, we cannot make any statements about future developments.
We try to keep you up to date should the situation worsen. Please also use all the information we provide on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via the usual channels and contacts. KMH is at your disposal!
During this time, we wish you and your families, colleagues and employees one thing in particular: sound health!