Update: March 2020
Dear business partners,
We would like to inform you about our current efforts and the numerous measures we are taking to ensure our delivery capability and to maintain the health of our team:
– We have set up a crisis unit, which is in daily contact with all company departments and monitors the current developments.
– We take into account the recommendations of the Federal Government, the Robert Koch-Institute
and the WHO in our daily activities.
– We regularly update our Corona-News and keep our employees informed accordingly.
– A ban on gatherings has been imposed at the KMH headquarters (meetings are held online), visits are kept to an essential minimum, social interaction only with sufficient safe distance, hygiene measures (hand washing and disinfecting, use of respiratory masks) are being extensively implemented, comprehensive health and safety measures must be considered; regular ventilation is ensured in all departments.
– An entry ban applies to all employees who have been in a risk area during the past 14 days.
– Home office workplaces have been set up for a large number of employees.
– We pay even closer attention to the required distance between all workplaces in production areas and administration (also during break times).
– We currently largely dispense with business trips, external visitors are only granted limited access to our company.
We continue to be there for you and are available to answer any questions at all times!
During this time, we wish you and your families, colleagues and staff especially one thing: Health!
KMH-KAMMANN METALLBAU GMBH
Dear Business Partners,
The COVID-19 pandemic is developing rapidly and means major cuts for civilian life worldwide. The worldwide supply chains are not left unaffected.
In these times it is a special challenge to maintain our usual service and at the same time to protect our employees as best as possible from this dangerous situation.
As a reliable and flexible business partner, we are prepared for this scenario. At this point in time, you will not feel the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic in working with KMH. Among other things, your usual contact persons will still be available for you without restriction. However, since we have no influence on the current world events, we cannot make any statements about future developments.
We try to keep you up to date should the situation worsen. Please also use all the information we provide on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via the usual channels and contacts. KMH is at your disposal!
During this time, we wish you and your families, colleagues and employees one thing in particular: sound health!